Cherry Grove Pier Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(South Carolina, USA)
Cherry Grove Pier Spot ID
Photo credit: Wayne White
Best: Swell SE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.8 °C
Cherry Grove Pier in South Carolina is an exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the north northwest and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southeast. The beach break provides left and right handers. The location means that it never gets crowded. Beware of - Rips / undertow - Sharks.
For Cherry Grove (inside), South Carolina, 1 km from Cherry Grove Pier.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At North Myrtle Beach, 3 km from Cherry Grove Pier.
Overall Cherry Grove Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The rose diagram shows the variation of swells directed at Cherry Grove Pier through a ... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Cherry Grove Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Carolina South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cherry Grove Pier
Visitor Reviews of Cherry Grove Pier
Tide stations nearest to Cherry Grove Pier:
- Closest tide stationCherry Grove (inside)1 mi
- Second closest tide stationHog Inlet Pier2 mi
- Third closest tide stationNixon Crossroads, ICWW2 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationDunn Sound, west end3 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLittle River (town), ICWW3 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Cherry Grove Pier:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)219 mi
- Second closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)235 mi
- Third closest ski areaSugar Mountain (United States)243 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHawksnest (United States)245 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Beech Mountain Resort (United States)249 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Cherry Grove Pier:
- Closest city locationMyrtle Beach (United States)17 mi
- Second closest city locationWilmington (United States)52 mi
- Third closest city locationFlorence (United States)70 mi
- Fourth closest city locationFayetteville (United States)87 mi
- Fifth closest city locationFort Bragg (United States)93 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cherry Grove Pier, Carolina South. Use the tab navigation above to view Cherry Grove Pier sea temperature, Cherry Grove Pier photographs, Cherry Grove Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cherry Grove Pier webcams, current wind from Carolina South live weather stations and Cherry Grove Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cherry Grove Pier.