Cherry Grove Pier Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.8 °C
Cherry Grove Pier in South Carolina is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the north northwest and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southeast. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Even when the surf is up, crowds are unknown. Take care of - Rips / undertow - Sharks.
For Cherry Grove (inside), South Carolina, 1 km from Cherry Grove Pier.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At North Myrtle Beach, 3 km from Cherry Grove Pier.
Overall Cherry Grove Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram shows the combination of swells directed at Cherry Grove Pier through ... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Cherry Grove Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Carolina South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cherry Grove Pier
Tide stations nearest to Cherry Grove Pier:
- Closest tide stationCherry Grove (inside)1 mi
- Second closest tide stationHog Inlet Pier2 mi
- Third closest tide stationNixon Crossroads, ICWW2 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationDunn Sound, west end3 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLittle River (town), ICWW3 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Cherry Grove Pier:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort219 mi
- Second closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain235 mi
- Third closest ski areaSugar Mountain243 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHawksnest245 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Beech Mountain Resort249 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Cherry Grove Pier:
- Closest city locationMyrtle Beach17 mi
- Second closest city locationWilmington52 mi
- Third closest city locationFlorence70 mi
- Fourth closest city locationFayetteville87 mi
- Fifth closest city locationFort Bragg93 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Cherry Grove Pier is Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) in USA, 32 km (20 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Cherry Grove Pier is Wilmington International Airport (ILM), also in USA, 83 km (52 miles) away.
- Third is Florence Rgnl Airport (FLO) in USA, 108 km (67 miles) away.
- New River Mcas (Jacksonville) Airport (NCA) in USA is 147 km (91 miles) away.
- Santee Cooper Rgnl (Plymouth) Airport (MNI) in Montserrat Island is the fifth nearest airport to Cherry Grove Pier and is 148 km (92 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cherry Grove Pier, Carolina South. Use the tab navigation above to view Cherry Grove Pier sea temperature, Cherry Grove Pier photographs, Cherry Grove Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cherry Grove Pier webcams, current wind from Carolina South live weather stations and Cherry Grove Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cherry Grove Pier.