Cherry Grove Pier Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.2 °C
Cherry Grove Pier in South Carolina is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds are from the north northwest and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. An uncrowded break, even when it is working. Hazards include - Rips / undertow - Sharks.
For Cherry Grove (inside), South Carolina, 1 km from Cherry Grove Pier.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At North Myrtle Beach, 3 km from Cherry Grove Pier.
|light winds from the ESE|
Overall Cherry Grove Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The rose diagram shows the variation of swells directed at Cherry Grove Pier through an... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Cherry Grove Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Carolina South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cherry Grove Pier
- The closest passenger airport to Cherry Grove Pier is Myrtle Beach International Airport (MYR) in USA, 32 km (20 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Cherry Grove Pier is Wilmington International Airport (ILM), also in USA, 83 km (52 miles) away.
- Third is Florence Rgnl Airport (FLO) in USA, 108 km (67 miles) away.
- New River Mcas (Jacksonville) Airport (NCA) in USA is 147 km (91 miles) away.
- Santee Cooper Rgnl (Plymouth) Airport (MNI) in Montserrat Island is the fifth nearest airport to Cherry Grove Pier and is 148 km (92 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cherry Grove Pier, Carolina South. Use the tab navigation above to view Cherry Grove Pier sea temperature, Cherry Grove Pier photographs, Cherry Grove Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cherry Grove Pier webcams, current wind from Carolina South live weather stations and Cherry Grove Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cherry Grove Pier.