Cerro Gallina Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Galapagos – Santa Cruz, Ecuador)
Cerro Gallina Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.4 °C
Cerro Gallina in Galapagos is an exposed reef break that has unreliable waves. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the north. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the south. There are left and right breaking reefs. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Take care of rocks,sea lions.
Overall Cerro Gallina Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The graph shows the combination of swells directed at Cerro Gallina over a normal April... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different d... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Cerro Gallina surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Galapagos - Santa Cruz surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cerro Gallina
Visitor Reviews of Cerro Gallina
Tide stations nearest to Cerro Gallina:
- Closest tide stationPuerto Ayora14 mi
- Second closest tide stationIsla Baltra24 mi
- Third closest tide stationSan Cristobal63 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSalinas667 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLa Libertad671 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Cerro Gallina:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1060 mi
- Second closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)1874 mi
- Third closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)2469 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)2511 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)2515 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Cerro Gallina:
- Closest city locationSalinas (Ecuador)667 mi
- Second closest city locationLa Libertad (Ecuador)671 mi
- Third closest city locationSanta Elena (Ecuador)675 mi
- Fourth closest city locationManta (Ecuador)676 mi
- Fifth closest city locationJipijapa (Ecuador)687 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Cerro Gallina is Seymour (Galapagos) Airport (GPS) in Galapagos I. (ecuador, which is 39 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Cerro Gallina is General Ulpiano Paez (Salinas) Airport (SNC) in Ecuador, 1071 km (665 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cerro Gallina, Galapagos - Santa Cruz. Use the tab navigation above to view Cerro Gallina sea temperature, Cerro Gallina photographs, Cerro Gallina detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cerro Gallina webcams, current wind from Galapagos - Santa Cruz live weather stations and Cerro Gallina tide predictions. The Ecuador swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Ecuador and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Ecuador wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cerro Gallina.