Celestino Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 32.1 °C
Celestino in Sinaloa is an exposed point break that has reliable surf. Summer offers the favoured conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the southwest.Surfers ride left hand point. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Surfing here means negotiating dangerous rips.
Overall Celestino Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The graph describes the variation of swells directed at Celestino through a typical Aug... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Celestino surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sinaloa surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Celestino
Visitor Reviews of Celestino
“Just Returned from the Beach Hotel Villas Tourtuga yesterday.
My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw from the second story deck
12-15 foot glassy perfect long ass waves with super perfect hanging lips.
I would say long boards or big boards make it easier to drop in since that was the biggest issue.
Our hotel was wonderful at Villas Tourtuga.
The hotel is family owned, Francisco, his wife (killer cook) and two other ladies that served the food.
Great surroundings, infinity pool, Jacuzzi, beach shade and lounge cushions.
Hot Showers, two beds per room and I will post these pictures and movies of the killer swell on my facebook david ethridge, San Jose
Actually did some Bass fishing over at Salto Lake with our Guide Hono and his crew of great guides.
Never caught so many Bass in my life.
Search online for bass el salto
The 6 guys on the beach in the picture above is us watching the surf after we just had gotten there.”
David Ethridge from UNITED STATES - 23 Apr 2011
Tide stations nearest to Celestino:
- Closest tide stationMazatlan55 mi
- Second closest tide stationIsla del Bosque103 mi
- Third closest tide stationLa Reforma111 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationTopolobampo180 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSan Jose del Cabo185 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Celestino:
- Closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)639 mi
- Second closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)658 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)717 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSandia Peak (United States)785 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Santa Fe (United States)817 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Celestino:
- Closest city locationMazatlan (Mexico)55 mi
- Second closest city locationCuliacan (Mexico)73 mi
- Third closest city locationNavolato (Mexico)80 mi
- Fourth closest city locationEscuinapa de Hidalgo (Mexico)99 mi
- Fifth closest city locationGuamuchil (Mexico)134 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Celestino is General Rafael Buelna International (Mazatlan) Airport (MZT) in Mexico, which is 102 km (63 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Celestino is Culiacan International Airport (CUL), also in Mexico, 116 km (72 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Celestino, Sinaloa. Use the tab navigation above to view Celestino sea temperature, Celestino photographs, Celestino detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Celestino webcams, current wind from Sinaloa live weather stations and Celestino tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Celestino.