Carvalhal Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Portugal – Alentejo)
Carvalhal Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.3 °C
Carvalhal in Portugal - Alentejo is an exposed beach break that does not work very often with no particular seasonal pattern. The best wind direction is from the east. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell angle is from the west. The beach break provides left and right handers. A remote wave spot that never gets crowded. Beware of .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Alentejo surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Carvalhal
Visitor Reviews of Carvalhal
Tide stations nearest to Carvalhal:
- Closest tide stationSesimbra21 mi
- Second closest tide stationSines25 mi
- Third closest tide stationSanto Antonio da Charneca25 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMoita26 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationAlhos Vedros27 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Carvalhal:
- Closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)160 mi
- Second closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)218 mi
- Third closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)284 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaValdesqui (Spain)302 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPuerto De Navacerrada (Spain)307 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Carvalhal:
- Closest city locationSetubal (Portugal)17 mi
- Second closest city locationSesimbra (Portugal)20 mi
- Third closest city locationArrentela (Portugal)27 mi
- Fourth closest city locationAmora (Portugal)28 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBarreiro (Portugal)29 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Carvalhal is Lisboa (Lisbon) Airport (LIS) in Portugal, which is 61 km (38 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Carvalhal is Faro Airport (FAO) in Acores, 161 km (100 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Talavera La Real (Badajoz) Airport (BJZ) in Spain, 182 km (113 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Carvalhal, Alentejo. Use the tab navigation above to view Carvalhal sea temperature, Carvalhal photographs, Carvalhal detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Carvalhal webcams, current wind from Alentejo live weather stations and Carvalhal tide predictions. The Portugal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Portugal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Portugal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Carvalhal.