Carthage Neptune Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell N | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.4 °C
Carthage Neptune in Tunis and North Coast is a sheltered point break. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Ideal winds are from the west northwest with some shelter here from west winds. Waves can be ok even in light onshore winds Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the best wave direction is from the north. There is no point break. Surfable at all stages of the tide. Crowds are never a problem here. Take care of rocks in the line up.
For Al Marsa, 3 km from Carthage Neptune.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Tunis/Carthage Airport, 10 km from Carthage Neptune.
|light winds from the NNW.(Wind varies from 320 to 020 degs)|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tunis and North Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Carthage Neptune
Tide stations nearest to Carthage Neptune:
- Closest tide stationAl Marsa2 mi
- Second closest tide stationLa Goulette2 mi
- Third closest tide stationTunis6 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationRades7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationHammam-Lif8 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Carthage Neptune:
- Closest ski areaBruncu Spina (Italy)226 mi
- Second closest ski areaMount Etna Nicolosi (Italy)263 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Etna Linguaglossa (Italy)272 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaGambarie in Aspromonte (Italy)319 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMonte Sirino (Italy)374 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Carthage Neptune:
- Closest city locationAl Marsa2 mi
- Second closest city locationLa Goulette2 mi
- Third closest city locationTunis6 mi
- Fourth closest city locationRades7 mi
- Fifth closest city locationHammam-Lif8 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Carthage Neptune is Carthage (Tunis) Airport (TUN) in Tunisia, which is 10 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Carthage Neptune is Habib Bourguiba International (Monastir) Airport (MIR), also in Tunisia, 127 km (79 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Pantelleria Airport (PNL) in Italy, 146 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Carthage Neptune, Tunis and North Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Carthage Neptune sea temperature, Carthage Neptune photographs, Carthage Neptune detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Carthage Neptune webcams, current wind from Tunis and North Coast live weather stations and Carthage Neptune tide predictions. The Tunisia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Tunisia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Tunisia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Carthage Neptune.