Cartello (Ansedonia) Spot ID
Type: beach and point
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.9 °C
Cartello (Ansedonia) in West Coast of Italy is an exposed beach and point break. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Works best in offshore winds from the north northeast with some shelter here from east winds. Surfable in an onshore breeze Windswells are much more common than groundswells and the best wave direction is from the south southwest. The beach breaks are all lefts and in addition, there is also a left hand point break. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when the surf is up, crowds are unknown.
For Orbetello, 6 km from Cartello (Ansedonia).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Via dei Molini Monte Argentario wx, 8 km from Cartello (Ansedonia).
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cartello (Ansedonia)
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Cartello (Ansedonia):(click location name for more details)
- Closest break35 mi
- Second closest break37 mi
- Third closest break38 mi
- Fourth closest break39 mi
- Fifth closest break40 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Cartello (Andesonia) is Grosseto Airport (GRS) in Italy, 42 km (26 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Cartello (Andesonia) is Marina Di Campo Airport (EBA), also in Italy, 93 km (58 miles) away.
- Third is Ampugnano (Siena) Airport (SAY) in Italy, 94 km (58 miles) away.
- Fiumicino (Rome) Airport (FCO) in Italy is 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Perugia Airport (PEG), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Cartello (Andesonia) and is 126 km (78 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cartello (Ansedonia), West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Cartello (Ansedonia) sea temperature, Cartello (Ansedonia) photographs, Cartello (Ansedonia) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cartello (Ansedonia) webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Cartello (Ansedonia) tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cartello (Ansedonia).