El Cantal Roig Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell S | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.4 °C
El Cantal Roig in Valencia is an exposed beach and reef break. Offshore winds blow from the north. The optimum well angle is from the south. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves as well as left and right hand reef breaks. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of urchins, rips, rocks and obstacles.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Valencia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of El Cantal Roig
- The closest passenger airport to El Cantal Roig is Alicante Airport (ALC) in Spain, 67 km (42 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to El Cantal Roig is Valencia Airport (VLC), also in Spain, 106 km (66 miles) away.
- Third is Ibiza Airport (IBZ) in Spain, 117 km (73 miles) away.
- Murcia San Javier Airport (MJV) in Spain is 122 km (76 miles) away.
- Palma De Mallorca Airport (PMI), also in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to El Cantal Roig and is 252 km (157 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for El Cantal Roig, Valencia. Use the tab navigation above to view El Cantal Roig sea temperature, El Cantal Roig photographs, El Cantal Roig detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, El Cantal Roig webcams, current wind from Valencia live weather stations and El Cantal Roig tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around El Cantal Roig.