Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.9 °C
Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach in Oregon_North is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. The best wind direction is from the east. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for .
For Arcadia, 5 km from Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Cannon Beach, 0 km from Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach.
At Col River Bar Buoy, 31 miles from Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||12||8||8||8|
Overall Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach throu... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach
Tide stations nearest to Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach:
- Closest tide station8 mi
- Second closest tide station13 mi
- Third closest tide station16 mi
- Fourth closest tide station19 mi
- Fifth closest tide station21 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach is Scappoose Industrial Airpark (San Luis) Airport (SPB) in USA, 87 km (54 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV), also in USA, 101 km (63 miles) away.
- Third is Portland International Airport (PDX) in USA, 112 km (70 miles) away.
- Gray Aaf (Fort Lewis) Airport (GRF) in USA is 169 km (105 miles) away.
- Mc Chord Afb (Tacoma) Airport (TCM), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach and is 179 km (111 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach sea temperature, Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach photographs, Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cannon Beach/TolovanaBeach.