Campo di mare Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: -1.7 °C
Campo di mare in West Coast of Italy is an exposed beach break that has quite reliable surf. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the ideal wave direction is from the southwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's sometimes crowded here. Hazards include rips and pollution.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Campo di mare
- The closest passenger airport to Campo di mare is Fiumicino (Rome) Airport (FCO) in Italy, 25 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Campo di mare is Ciampino (Rome) Airport (CIA), also in Italy, 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Third is Latina Airport (QLT) in Italy, 87 km (54 miles) away.
- Grosseto Airport (GRS) in Italy is 118 km (73 miles) away.
- Perugia Airport (PEG), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Campo di mare and is 131 km (81 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Campo di mare, West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Campo di mare sea temperature, Campo di mare photographs, Campo di mare detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Campo di mare webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Campo di mare tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Campo di mare.