Campo dell Oro Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.7 °C
Campo dell Oro in Corsica is an exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the ideal wave direction is from the south southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Watch out for shoredump.
For Ajaccio, 6 km from Campo dell Oro.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Ajaccio – Campo dell'Oro Airport, 0 km from Campo dell Oro.
|light winds from the ENE|
At Nice Buoy, 115 miles from Campo dell Oro.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||6||-||-||6|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean - Corsica surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Campo dell Oro
- The closest passenger airport to Campo del Oro (Airport beach) is Campo Dell Oro (Ajaccio) Airport (AJA) in Corse Isl., 2 km (1 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Campo del Oro (Airport beach) is Solenzara Airport (SOZ), also in Corse Isl., 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Third is Sud Corse (Figari) Airport (FSC) in Corse Isl., 52 km (32 miles) away.
- Saint Catherine (Calvi) Airport (CLY) in Corse Isl. is 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Poretta (Bastia) Airport (BIA), also in Corse Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Campo del Oro (Airport beach) and is 91 km (57 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Campo dell Oro, Mediterranean - Corsica. Use the tab navigation above to view Campo dell Oro sea temperature, Campo dell Oro photographs, Campo dell Oro detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Campo dell Oro webcams, current wind from Mediterranean - Corsica live weather stations and Campo dell Oro tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Campo dell Oro.