Cala de Santa Cristina Spot ID
Best: Swell E | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.3 °C
Cala de Santa Cristina in Catalunia is an exposed beach break that only works when conditions are just right. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the northwest. There is too little fetch for groundswells to form and the best wave direction is from the east. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. It very rarely gets crowded here. Watch out for rocks.
For Blanes, 1 km from Cala de Santa Cristina.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Gerona/Costa Brava Airport, 24 km from Cala de Santa Cristina.
|light winds from the N.(Wind varies from 340 to 070 degs)|
At Lion Buoy, 103 miles from Cala de Santa Cristina.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||4||-||-||4|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Catalunia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cala de Santa Cristina
Visitor Reviews of Cala de Santa Cristina
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Cala de Santa Cristina:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break1 mi
- Second closest break16 mi
- Third closest break17 mi
- Fourth closest break21 mi
- Fifth closest break23 mi
Tide stations nearest to Cala de Santa Cristina:
- Closest tide stationBlanes1 mi
- Second closest tide stationLloret de Mar3 mi
- Third closest tide stationMalgrat de Mar3 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPineda de Mar6 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationTossa de Mar7 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Cala de Santa Cristina:
- Closest ski areaVallter 2000 (Spain)59 mi
- Second closest ski areaVall de Nuria (Spain)60 mi
- Third closest ski areaLa Molina (Spain)65 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMasella (Spain)66 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaEspace Cambre d'Aze (Eyne 2600) (France)67 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Cala de Santa Cristina:
- Closest city locationBlanes (Spain)1 mi
- Second closest city locationLloret de Mar (Spain)3 mi
- Third closest city locationPineda de Mar (Spain)6 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMataro (Spain)20 mi
- Fifth closest city locationGirona (Spain)22 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Cala de Santa Cristina is Girona (Gerona) Airport (GRO) in Spain, 26 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Cala de Santa Cristina is Barcelona Airport (BCN), also in Spain, 73 km (45 miles) away.
- Third is Rivesaltes (Perpignan) Airport (PGF) in France, 119 km (74 miles) away.
- Seo De Urgel Airport (LEU) in Spain is 136 km (84 miles) away.
- Reus Airport (REU), also in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Cala de Santa Cristina and is 148 km (92 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cala de Santa Cristina, Catalunia. Use the tab navigation above to view Cala de Santa Cristina sea temperature, Cala de Santa Cristina photographs, Cala de Santa Cristina detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cala de Santa Cristina webcams, current wind from Catalunia live weather stations and Cala de Santa Cristina tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cala de Santa Cristina.