Cabo Colonet Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell W | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.8 °C
Cabo Colonet in Baja Norte is an exposed point break. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the east northeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell angle is from the west.. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
Overall Cabo Colonet Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram illustrates the variation of swells directed at Cabo Colonet over a no... (show all text)
This picture describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Cabo Colonet surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baja Norte surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cabo Colonet
Visitor Reviews of Cabo Colonet
Tide stations nearest to Cabo Colonet:
- Closest tide stationCamalu14 mi
- Second closest tide stationSan Quintin37 mi
- Third closest tide stationEnsenada66 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEl Sauzal70 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSan Felipe83 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Cabo Colonet:
- Closest ski areaBig Bear Mountain (United States)229 mi
- Second closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)229 mi
- Third closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)230 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBear Mountain (United States)234 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)240 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Cabo Colonet:
- Closest city locationEnsenada (Mexico)67 mi
- Second closest city locationRosarito (Mexico)106 mi
- Third closest city locationTecate (Mexico)114 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTijuana (Mexico)117 mi
- Fifth closest city locationChula Vista (United States)124 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Cabo Colonet is General Alberto L Salinas C International (Ensenada) Airport (ESE) in Mexico, which is 99 km (61 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Cabo Colonet is General Abelardo L Rodriguez International (Tijuana) Airport (TIJ), also in Mexico, 189 km (117 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cabo Colonet, Baja Norte. Use the tab navigation above to view Cabo Colonet sea temperature, Cabo Colonet photographs, Cabo Colonet detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cabo Colonet webcams, current wind from Baja Norte live weather stations and Cabo Colonet tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cabo Colonet.