Bunker Bay Bommie Spot ID
Photo credit: George Young
Best: Swell W | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.2 °C
Bunker Bay Bommie in Margaret River is a sheltered reef break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds blow from the east southeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west. There is no reef break. An uncrowded break, even when it is working. Hazards include - Urchins - Man-made danger (buoys etc.) - Localism - Sharks.
Overall Bunker Bay Bommie Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram shows the combination of swells directed at Bunker Bay Bommie through ... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bunker Bay Bommie surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to WA - Margaret River surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bunker Bay Bommie
Tide stations nearest to Bunker Bay Bommie:
- Closest tide stationBusselton19 mi
- Second closest tide stationCowaramup23 mi
- Third closest tide stationBunbury39 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEaton42 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationAustralind44 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Bunker Bay Bommie:
- Closest ski areaMt Donna Buang1737 mi
- Second closest ski areaLake Mountain1749 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Baw Baw1770 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt St Gwinear1773 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMount Buller1780 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Bunker Bay Bommie:
- Closest city locationBunbury37 mi
- Second closest city locationMandurah81 mi
- Third closest city locationRockingham95 mi
- Fourth closest city locationKwinana99 mi
- Fifth closest city locationArmadale111 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Bunker Bay Bommie is Perth Jandakot Airport (JAD) in Australia, which is 179 km (111 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Bunker Bay Bommie is Perth International Airport (PER), also in Australia, 198 km (123 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bunker Bay Bommie, WA - Margaret River. Use the tab navigation above to view Bunker Bay Bommie sea temperature, Bunker Bay Bommie photographs, Bunker Bay Bommie detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bunker Bay Bommie webcams, current wind from WA - Margaret River live weather stations and Bunker Bay Bommie tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bunker Bay Bommie.