Broadway Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind N
Sea Temperature Today is: 4.0 °C
Broadway in New Jersey is a quite exposed beach/Jetty break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the north. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the optimum swell angle is from the northeast. The beach break offers mainly left hand waves. Best around mid tide. Often Crowded. Watch out for rips and jellyfish.
Overall Broadway Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The figure shows the range of swells directed at Broadway through a typical February an... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Broadway surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to New Jersey surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Broadway
Tide stations nearest to Broadway:
- Closest tide station0 mi
- Second closest tide station2 mi
- Third closest tide station2 mi
- Fourth closest tide station2 mi
- Fifth closest tide station3 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Broadway is Cape May Co (Wildwood) Airport (WWD) in USA, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Broadway is Millville Muni Airport (MIV), also in USA, 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Third is Dover Afb Airport (DOV) in USA, 51 km (32 miles) away.
- Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) in USA is 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Rgnl Airport (SBY), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Broadway and is 83 km (52 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Broadway, New Jersey. Use the tab navigation above to view Broadway sea temperature, Broadway photographs, Broadway detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Broadway webcams, current wind from New Jersey live weather stations and Broadway tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Broadway.