Bridlington Spot ID
Best: Swell N | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.3 °C
Bridlington in North East England is a quite exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Winter and spring are the best times of year to visit. Offshore winds are from the northwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the north. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Best around low tide. Beware of rips and groynes.
Overall Bridlington Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This image describes the combination of swells directed at Bridlington over a normal Ju... (show all text)
The graph shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions thr... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bridlington surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North East England surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bridlington
Tide stations nearest to Bridlington:
- Closest tide stationBridlington1 mi
- Second closest tide stationFiley9 mi
- Third closest tide stationHornsea12 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationScarborough17 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationHedon24 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Bridlington:
- Closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre73 mi
- Second closest ski areaCastleside85 mi
- Third closest ski areaWeardale Ski Club88 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHarwood Common95 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaAllenheads96 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Bridlington:
- Closest city locationBridlington1 mi
- Second closest city locationScarborough17 mi
- Third closest city locationBeverley21 mi
- Fourth closest city locationHull25 mi
- Fifth closest city locationYork37 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Bridlington is Humberside Airport (HUY) in England, 58 km (36 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Bridlington is Teesside Airport (MME), also in England, 94 km (58 miles) away.
- Third is Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA) in England, 100 km (62 miles) away.
- Waddington Airport (WTN) in U.k. is 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Coningsby Airport (QCY) in England is the fifth nearest airport to Bridlington and is 111 km (69 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bridlington, North East England. Use the tab navigation above to view Bridlington sea temperature, Bridlington photographs, Bridlington detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bridlington webcams, current wind from North East England live weather stations and Bridlington tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bridlington.