Brandons Spot ID
Photo credit: Jenn Allen
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell ESE | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.4 °C
Brandons on the West Coast is an exposed reef break that has quite consistent surf. Winter and spring are the favoured times of year to visit. Offshore winds are from the north northeast. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell angle is from the east southeast. The left hand reef break is better than the right.. Often Crowded. Take care of rocks and urchins.
Overall Brandons Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The figure shows the variation of swells directed at Brandons over a normal May, based ... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Brandons surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Barbados surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Brandons
Ski Resorts closest to Brandons:
Town and city forecasts close to Brandons:
- The closest passenger airport to Brandons is Grantley Adams International (Bridgetown) Airport (BGI) in Barbados, 11 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Brandons is Hewanorra International (Hewandorra) Airport (UVF) in St. Lucia Island, 164 km (102 miles) away.
- Third is Mustique Airport (MQS) in St.vincent/grenadines, 173 km (107 miles) away.
- E T Joshua (Kingstown) Airport (SVD) in St.vincent/grenadines is 175 km (109 miles) away.
- George F L Charles (Castries) Airport (SLU) in St. Lucia Island is the fifth nearest airport to Brandons and is 184 km (114 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Brandons, Barbados. Use the tab navigation above to view Brandons sea temperature, Brandons photographs, Brandons detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Brandons webcams, current wind from Barbados live weather stations and Brandons tide predictions. The Barbados swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Barbados and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Barbados wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Brandons.