Boynton Beach Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.7 °C
Boynton Beach in South Florida is a reasonably exposed beach and reef break that has quite reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the west. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the northeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights and in addition, both left and right reef breaks add variety.. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Take care of rips and sharks.
Overall Boynton Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
The rose diagram illustrates the combination of swells directed at Boynton Beach throug... (show all text)
This picture describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Boynton Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Boynton Beach
- The closest passenger airport to Boynton Beach is Palm Beach Co Park (West Palm Beach) Airport (LNA) in USA, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Boynton Beach is Boca Raton Airport (BCT), also in USA, 17 km (11 miles) away.
- Third is Palm Beach International (West Palm Beach) Airport (PBI) in USA, 19 km (12 miles) away.
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE) in USA is 38 km (24 miles) away.
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Boynton Beach and is 50 km (31 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Boynton Beach, Florida - South. Use the tab navigation above to view Boynton Beach sea temperature, Boynton Beach photographs, Boynton Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Boynton Beach webcams, current wind from Florida - South live weather stations and Boynton Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Boynton Beach.