Boobs Spot ID
Photo credit: anon
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 11.7 °C
Boobs in Qeenscliff is a quite exposed reef break that has fairly consistent surf Offshore winds are from the northwest. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. Both left and right reef breaks. Best around high tide. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Take care to avoid the rocks.
Overall Boobs Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
This chart describes the range of swells directed at Boobs through an average September... (show all text)
This image shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Boobs surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to VIC - Torquay surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Boobs
Tide stations nearest to Boobs:
- Closest tide stationGeelong16 mi
- Second closest tide stationLeopold16 mi
- Third closest tide stationPort Phillip Heads18 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLoutit Bay21 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationClifton Springs21 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Boobs:
- Closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)87 mi
- Second closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)105 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Baw Baw (Australia)114 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt St Gwinear (Australia)116 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)144 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Boobs:
- Closest city locationGeelong (Australia)16 mi
- Second closest city locationHoppers Crossing (Australia)40 mi
- Third closest city locationFrankston East (Australia)48 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMelton (Australia)50 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBallarat (Australia)55 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Boobs is Avalon Airport (AVV) in Australia, 37 km (23 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Boobs is Melbourne Moorabbin Airport (MBW), also in Australia, 80 km (50 miles) away.
- Third is Melbourne Essendon Airport (MEB) in Australia, 86 km (53 miles) away.
- Melbourne International Airport (MEL) in Australia is 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Albury Airport (ABX), also in Australia is the fifth nearest airport to Boobs and is 345 km (214 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Boobs, VIC - Torquay. Use the tab navigation above to view Boobs sea temperature, Boobs photographs, Boobs detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Boobs webcams, current wind from VIC - Torquay live weather stations and Boobs tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Boobs.