Boobs Spot ID
Photo credit: anon
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.8 °C
Boobs in Qeenscliff is a quite exposed reef break that has fairly consistent surf Offshore winds are from the northwest. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. Both left and right reef breaks. Best around high tide. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Take care to avoid the rocks.
Overall Boobs Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
The graph describes the variation of swells directed at Boobs through a typical Decembe... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Boobs surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to VIC - Torquay surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Boobs
- The closest passenger airport to Boobs is Avalon Airport (AVV) in Australia, 39 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Boobs is Melbourne Moorabbin Airport (MBW), also in Australia, 83 km (52 miles) away.
- Third is Melbourne Essendon Airport (MEB) in Australia, 89 km (55 miles) away.
- Melbourne International Airport (MEL) in Australia is 91 km (57 miles) away.
- Albury Airport (ABX), also in Australia is the fifth nearest airport to Boobs and is 348 km (216 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Boobs, VIC - Torquay. Use the tab navigation above to view Boobs sea temperature, Boobs photographs, Boobs detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Boobs webcams, current wind from VIC - Torquay live weather stations and Boobs tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Boobs.