Bonnet Shores Point Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell SSE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 4.7 °C
Bonnet Shores Point in Rhode Island. Works best in offshore winds from the west northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the south southeast. Surfable at all stages of the tide. Crowds are never a problem here. Beware of - Rocks.
For Watson Pier, Boston Neck, Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island, 3 km from Bonnet Shores Point.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Bonnet Shores Narragansett wx, 0 km from Bonnet Shores Point.
At Nantucket Sound Buoy, 63 miles from Bonnet Shores Point.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||3||3||3||3|
Overall Bonnet Shores Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This image shows the combination of swells directed at Bonnet Shores Point through a ty... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bonnet Shores Point surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Rhode Island surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bonnet Shores Point
Tide stations nearest to Bonnet Shores Point:
- Closest tide station2 mi
- Second closest tide station2 mi
- Third closest tide station2 mi
- Fourth closest tide station3 mi
- Fifth closest tide station4 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Bonnet Shores Point is Theodore Francis Green State (Providence) Airport (PVD) in USA, 27 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Bonnet Shores Point is North Central State (Smithfield) Airport (SFZ), also in USA, 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Third is Otis Angb (Falmouth) Airport (FMH) in USA, 77 km (48 miles) away.
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International (Boston) Airport (BOS) in USA is 104 km (65 miles) away.
- Hartford Brainard Airport (HFD), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Bonnet Shores Point and is 106 km (66 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bonnet Shores Point, Rhode Island. Use the tab navigation above to view Bonnet Shores Point sea temperature, Bonnet Shores Point photographs, Bonnet Shores Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bonnet Shores Point webcams, current wind from Rhode Island live weather stations and Bonnet Shores Point tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bonnet Shores Point.