Bonnet Shores Point Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell SSE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.6 °C
Bonnet Shores Point in Rhode Island. The best wind direction is from the west northwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south southeast. Good surf at all stages of the tide. An uncrowded break, even when it is working. Hazards include - Rocks.
For Watson Pier, Boston Neck, Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island, 3 km from Bonnet Shores Point.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Narragansett, 5 km from Bonnet Shores Point.
At Nantucket Sound Buoy, 63 miles from Bonnet Shores Point.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||3||3||3||2|
Overall Bonnet Shores Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The graph describes the combination of swells directed at Bonnet Shores Point over a no... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bonnet Shores Point surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Rhode Island surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bonnet Shores Point
Tide stations nearest to Bonnet Shores Point:
- Closest tide stationWatson Pier, Boston Neck, Narragansett Bay2 mi
- Second closest tide stationWest Jamestown, Dutch Island Harbor, Conanicut Island2 mi
- Third closest tide stationBeavertail Point, Narragansett Bay2 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCastle Hill, Narragansett Bay3 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNarragansett Pier, Narragansett Bay4 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Bonnet Shores Point:
- Closest ski areaYawgoo Valley6 mi
- Second closest ski areaBlue Hills53 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Ward Ski Area58 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPowder Ridge67 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaNashoba Valley74 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Bonnet Shores Point:
- Closest city locationNorth Kingstown6 mi
- Second closest city locationWarwick15 mi
- Third closest city locationWest Warwick16 mi
- Fourth closest city locationProvidence19 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCoventry21 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Bonnet Shores Point is Theodore Francis Green State (Providence) Airport (PVD) in USA, 27 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Bonnet Shores Point is North Central State (Smithfield) Airport (SFZ), also in USA, 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Third is Otis Angb (Falmouth) Airport (FMH) in USA, 77 km (48 miles) away.
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International (Boston) Airport (BOS) in USA is 104 km (65 miles) away.
- Hartford Brainard Airport (HFD), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Bonnet Shores Point and is 106 km (66 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bonnet Shores Point, Rhode Island. Use the tab navigation above to view Bonnet Shores Point sea temperature, Bonnet Shores Point photographs, Bonnet Shores Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bonnet Shores Point webcams, current wind from Rhode Island live weather stations and Bonnet Shores Point tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bonnet Shores Point.