Bonnet Shores Point Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Rhode Island, USA)
Bonnet Shores Point Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell SSE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 7.1 °C
Bonnet Shores Point in Rhode Island. Works best in offshore winds from the west northwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south southeast. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when the surf is up, crowds are unknown. Hazards include - Rocks.
For Watson Pier, Boston Neck, Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island, 3 km from Bonnet Shores Point.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Narragansett, 5 km from Bonnet Shores Point.
|light winds from the NW|
At Montauk Point Buoy, 64 miles from Bonnet Shores Point.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||11||11||10||10|
Overall Bonnet Shores Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Bonnet Shores Point over a normal... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bonnet Shores Point surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Rhode Island surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bonnet Shores Point
Visitor Reviews of Bonnet Shores Point
Tide stations nearest to Bonnet Shores Point:
- Closest tide stationWatson Pier, Boston Neck, Narragansett Bay2 mi
- Second closest tide stationWest Jamestown, Dutch Island Harbor, Conanicut Island2 mi
- Third closest tide stationBeavertail Point, Narragansett Bay2 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCastle Hill, Narragansett Bay3 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNarragansett Pier, Narragansett Bay4 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Bonnet Shores Point:
- Closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)6 mi
- Second closest ski areaBlue Hills (United States)53 mi
- Third closest ski areaSki Ward Ski Area (United States)58 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPowder Ridge (United States)67 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaNashoba Valley (United States)74 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Bonnet Shores Point:
- Closest city locationNewport (United States)6 mi
- Second closest city locationNorth Kingstown (United States)6 mi
- Third closest city locationWarwick (United States)15 mi
- Fourth closest city locationWest Warwick (United States)16 mi
- Fifth closest city locationProvidence (United States)19 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bonnet Shores Point, Rhode Island. Use the tab navigation above to view Bonnet Shores Point sea temperature, Bonnet Shores Point photographs, Bonnet Shores Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bonnet Shores Point webcams, current wind from Rhode Island live weather stations and Bonnet Shores Point tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bonnet Shores Point.