Boneyards Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Eastern Cape (South), South Africa)
Boneyards Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.3 °C
Boneyards in Jeffreys Bay Coast is an exposed reef break that usually has waves and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the west northwest. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the southeast. Left and better right hand reef breaks.. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of sharks ,rocks,mussel shells.
Overall Boneyards Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
This picture illustrates the variation of swells directed at Boneyards through a typica... (show all text)
The figure describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Boneyards surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Eastern Cape (S) surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Boneyards
Visitor Reviews of Boneyards
Tide stations nearest to Boneyards:
- Closest tide stationPort Elizabeth40 mi
- Second closest tide stationKnysna108 mi
- Third closest tide stationPort Alfred116 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMosselbaai160 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationEast London185 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Boneyards:
- Closest ski areaTiffindell (South Africa)290 mi
- Second closest ski areaMatroosberg (South Africa)306 mi
- Third closest ski areaAfri-Ski (Lesotho)424 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCerro Castor (Argentina)4523 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCerro Mirador (Chile)4686 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Boneyards:
- Closest city locationUitenhage (South Africa)32 mi
- Second closest city locationPort Elizabeth (South Africa)39 mi
- Third closest city locationKnysna (South Africa)108 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGraaf-Reinet (South Africa)128 mi
- Fifth closest city locationFort Beaufort (South Africa)131 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Boneyards is Port Elizabeth Airport (PLZ) in South Africa, which is 63 km (39 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Boneyards is George Airport (GRJ), also in South Africa, 236 km (147 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Boneyards, Eastern Cape (S). Use the tab navigation above to view Boneyards sea temperature, Boneyards photographs, Boneyards detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Boneyards webcams, current wind from Eastern Cape (S) live weather stations and Boneyards tide predictions. The South Africa swell maps link will open up the big picture showing South Africa and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from South Africa wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Boneyards.