Boneyards Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.2 °C
Boneyards in Oahu is an exposed reef break that is often working, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds are from the south southeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the northwest. There is a right hand reef break. Rarely crowded here. Hazards include rocks and locals.
Overall Boneyards Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The graph shows the range of swells directed at Boneyards through a typical July and is... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Boneyards surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Oahu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Boneyards
Tide stations nearest to Boneyards:
- Closest tide station7 mi
- Second closest tide station7 mi
- Third closest tide station17 mi
- Fourth closest tide station17 mi
- Fifth closest tide station18 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Boneyards is Dillingham Airport (HDH) in Usa Oahu Isl., 21 km (13 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Boneyards is Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport (NGF), also in Usa Oahu Isl., 38 km (24 miles) away.
- Third is Honolulu International Airport (HNL) in Usa Oahu Isl., 42 km (26 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is 114 km (71 miles) away.
- Lihue Airport (LIH) in Usa Kauai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Boneyards and is 138 km (86 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Boneyards, HAW - Oahu. Use the tab navigation above to view Boneyards sea temperature, Boneyards photographs, Boneyards detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Boneyards webcams, current wind from HAW - Oahu live weather stations and Boneyards tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Boneyards.