Boners Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell WSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.8 °C
Boners in San Luis Obispois a reef break The best wind direction is from the northeast. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the best swell direction is from the west southwest. Beware of - Urchins - Rips / undertow - Rocks - Localism - Sharks - Nudist colony (France only!).
Overall Boners Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The rose diagram describes the variation of swells directed at Boners over a normal Feb... (show all text)
This picture shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Boners surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - San Luis Obispo surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Boners
- The closest passenger airport to Boners is Vandenberg Afb (Lompoc) Airport (VBG) in USA, 111 km (69 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Boners is Lemoore Nas Airport (NLC), also in USA, 134 km (83 miles) away.
- Third is Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT) in USA, 182 km (113 miles) away.
- Meadows Fld (Bakersfield) Airport (BFL) in USA is 190 km (118 miles) away.
- Castle (Merced) Airport (MER), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Boners and is 204 km (127 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Boners, CAL - San Luis Obispo. Use the tab navigation above to view Boners sea temperature, Boners photographs, Boners detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Boners webcams, current wind from CAL - San Luis Obispo live weather stations and Boners tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Boners.