Boiler Bay Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 11.9 °C
Boiler Bay in Oregon_North is an exposed reef break that has quite consistent surf The best wind direction is from the south. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. There is a right hand reef break. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Hazards include rips and sharks.
For Depoe Bay, Oregon, 3 km from Boiler Bay.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Gleneden Beach, 3 km from Boiler Bay.
|light winds from the E|
At Stonewall Banks Buoy, 26 miles from Boiler Bay.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||14||14||14||14|
Overall Boiler Bay Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
This image describes the combination of swells directed at Boiler Bay over a normal Nov... (show all text)
The graph shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions thr... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Boiler Bay surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Boiler Bay
Tide stations nearest to Boiler Bay:
- Closest tide stationDepoe Bay2 mi
- Second closest tide stationKernville, Siletz River5 mi
- Third closest tide stationTaft, Siletz Bay7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationNewport, Yaquina River15 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSouth Beach, Yaquina Bay15 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Boiler Bay:
- Closest ski areaHoodoo Ski Area (United States)112 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Hood Ski Bowl (United States)116 mi
- Third closest ski areaTimberline (United States)119 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt Hood Meadows (United States)122 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCooper Spur (United States)126 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Boiler Bay:
- Closest city locationCorvallis (United States)44 mi
- Second closest city locationAlbany (United States)48 mi
- Third closest city locationMcMinnville (United States)49 mi
- Fourth closest city locationKeizer (United States)52 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSalem (United States)53 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Boiler Bay is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV) in USA, which is 82 km (51 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Boiler Bay is Scappoose Industrial Airpark (San Luis) Airport (SPB), also in USA, 140 km (87 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Portland International Airport (PDX), also in USA, 141 km (88 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Boiler Bay, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Boiler Bay sea temperature, Boiler Bay photographs, Boiler Bay detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Boiler Bay webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Boiler Bay tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Boiler Bay.