Boiler Bay Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 12.3 °C
Boiler Bay in Oregon_North is an exposed reef break that has quite consistent surf The best wind direction is from the south. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. There is a right hand reef break. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Hazards include rips and sharks.
For Depoe Bay, Oregon, 3 km from Boiler Bay.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Gleneden Beach, 3 km from Boiler Bay.
|moderate winds from the N|
At Stonewall Banks Buoy, 26 miles from Boiler Bay.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
Overall Boiler Bay Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram describes the variation of swells directed at Boiler Bay over a normal... (show all text)
This picture shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Boiler Bay surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Boiler Bay
Tide stations nearest to Boiler Bay:
- Closest tide stationDepoe Bay2 mi
- Second closest tide stationKernville, Siletz River5 mi
- Third closest tide stationTaft, Siletz Bay7 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationNewport, Yaquina River15 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSouth Beach, Yaquina Bay15 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Boiler Bay:
- Closest ski areaHoodoo Ski Area112 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Hood Ski Bowl116 mi
- Third closest ski areaTimberline119 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt Hood Meadows122 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCooper Spur126 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Boiler Bay:
- Closest city locationCorvallis44 mi
- Second closest city locationAlbany48 mi
- Third closest city locationMcMinnville49 mi
- Fourth closest city locationKeizer52 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSalem53 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Boiler Bay is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV) in USA, which is 82 km (51 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Boiler Bay is Scappoose Industrial Airpark (San Luis) Airport (SPB), also in USA, 140 km (87 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Portland International Airport (PDX), also in USA, 141 km (88 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Boiler Bay, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Boiler Bay sea temperature, Boiler Bay photographs, Boiler Bay detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Boiler Bay webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Boiler Bay tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Boiler Bay.