Boca Inlet Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell E | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.8 °C
Boca Inlet in South Floridais a breakwater break. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the west. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the east. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Beware of - Rips / undertow - Man-made danger (buoys etc.).
Overall Boca Inlet Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart describes the variation of swells directed at Boca Inlet through an average ... (show all text)
This image shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Boca Inlet surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Boca Inlet
Tide stations nearest to Boca Inlet:
- Closest tide stationBoca Raton, Lake Boca Raton1 mi
- Second closest tide stationDeerfield Beach, Hillsboro River2 mi
- Third closest tide stationLake Wyman, ICWW2 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBoca Raton4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationHillsboro Beach, ICWW4 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Boca Inlet:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont623 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley631 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley631 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain631 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee663 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Boca Inlet:
- Closest city locationDeerfield Beach2 mi
- Second closest city locationBoca Raton4 mi
- Third closest city locationPompano Beach7 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCoconut Creek9 mi
- Fifth closest city locationDelray Beach9 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Boca Inlet is Boca Raton Airport (BCT) in USA, 6 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Boca Inlet is Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE), also in USA, 18 km (11 miles) away.
- Third is Palm Beach Co Park (West Palm Beach) Airport (LNA) in USA, 29 km (18 miles) away.
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in USA is 30 km (19 miles) away.
- Palm Beach International (West Palm Beach) Airport (PBI), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Boca Inlet and is 39 km (24 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Boca Inlet, Florida - South. Use the tab navigation above to view Boca Inlet sea temperature, Boca Inlet photographs, Boca Inlet detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Boca Inlet webcams, current wind from Florida - South live weather stations and Boca Inlet tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Boca Inlet.