Boca Inlet Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell E | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.8 °C
Boca Inlet in South Floridais a breakwater break. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the west. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Hazards include - Rips / undertow - Man-made danger (buoys etc.).
For Boca Raton, Lake Boca Raton, Florida, 1 km from Boca Inlet.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At South Ocean Boulevard Boca Raton wx, 1 km from Boca Inlet.
Overall Boca Inlet Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
The graph illustrates the variation of swells directed at Boca Inlet over a normal Janu... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Boca Inlet surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Boca Inlet
- The closest passenger airport to Boca Inlet is Boca Raton Airport (BCT) in USA, 6 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Boca Inlet is Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE), also in USA, 18 km (11 miles) away.
- Third is Palm Beach Co Park (West Palm Beach) Airport (LNA) in USA, 29 km (18 miles) away.
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in USA is 30 km (19 miles) away.
- Palm Beach International (West Palm Beach) Airport (PBI), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Boca Inlet and is 39 km (24 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Boca Inlet, Florida - South. Use the tab navigation above to view Boca Inlet sea temperature, Boca Inlet photographs, Boca Inlet detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Boca Inlet webcams, current wind from Florida - South live weather stations and Boca Inlet tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Boca Inlet.