Bloke 14 Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.2 °C
Bloke 14 in North East Coast - Dominican-Republic is an exposed beach break that has quite reliable surf. Winter and spring are the best times of year to visit. Ideal winds are from the southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northeast. The beach break provides left and right handers. Best around low tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care of the strong rips here.
Overall Bloke 14 Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
This picture illustrates the variation of swells directed at Bloke 14 through an averag... (show all text)
The figure describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bloke 14 surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North East Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bloke 14
Ski Resorts closest to Bloke 14:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1421 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1428 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1437 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1438 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1439 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Bloke 14 is Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) in Dominican Republic, 39 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Bloke 14 is La Romana International Airport (LRM), also in Dominican Republic, 53 km (33 miles) away.
- Third is Las Americas International (Santo Domingo) Airport (SDQ) in Dominican Republic, 121 km (75 miles) away.
- Herrera International (Santo Domingo) Airport (HEX) in Dominican Republic is 149 km (93 miles) away.
- Rafael Hernandez (Aguadilla) Airport (BQN) in Puerto Rico is the fifth nearest airport to Bloke 14 and is 160 km (99 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bloke 14, North East Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Bloke 14 sea temperature, Bloke 14 photographs, Bloke 14 detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bloke 14 webcams, current wind from North East Coast live weather stations and Bloke 14 tide predictions. The Dominican Republic swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Dominican Republic and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Dominican Republic wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bloke 14.