Betset Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.9 °C
Betset in North of Tel Aviv is a quite exposed beach break that has quite reliable surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the east and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. Still reasonable in light onshore winds Windswells are much more common than groundswells and the best wave direction is from the west. The beach break provides left and right handers. Best around low tide when the tide is falling. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Pollution may be a hazard at this break.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North of Tel Aviv surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Betset
Tide stations nearest to Betset:
- Closest tide stationShelomi1 mi
- Second closest tide station`Akko11 mi
- Third closest tide stationQiryat Motzkin17 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationQiryat Bialik17 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationHaifa19 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Betset:
- Closest ski areaMount Hermon42 mi
- Second closest ski areaZaarour (Lebanon)71 mi
- Third closest ski areaMzaar Kfardebian (Lebanon)76 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLaqlouq (Lebanon)85 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCedars (Lebanon)96 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Betset:
- Closest city locationNahariyya5 mi
- Second closest city location`Akko11 mi
- Third closest city locationTyre (Lebanon)14 mi
- Fourth closest city locationKarmi'el16 mi
- Fifth closest city locationQiryat Yam16 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Betset is Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel, 30 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Betset is Mahanaim I Ben Yaakov (Rosh Pina) Airport (RPN), also in Israel, 45 km (28 miles) away.
- Third is Beirut International Airport (BEY) in Lebanon, 89 km (55 miles) away.
- Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel is 111 km (69 miles) away.
- Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Betset and is 121 km (75 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Betset, North of Tel Aviv. Use the tab navigation above to view Betset sea temperature, Betset photographs, Betset detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Betset webcams, current wind from North of Tel Aviv live weather stations and Betset tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Betset.