Berck Sur Mer Spot ID
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.2 °C
Berck Sur Mer in Nord - Pas de Calais is an exposed beach break that has unreliable waves. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the east southeast with some shelter here from southwest winds. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the west southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care of - Rocks.
For Berck-Plage, 1 km from Berck Sur Mer.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At LeTouquet-p.Plage, 12 km from Berck Sur Mer.
At Sandettie Buoy, 49 miles from Berck Sur Mer.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Average period (s)||6||6||6||6|
Overall Berck Sur Mer Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The rose diagram illustrates the range of swells directed at Berck Sur Mer through a ty... (show all text)
This picture describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Berck Sur Mer surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Nord - Pas de Calais surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Berck Sur Mer
Visitor Reviews of Berck Sur Mer
Tide stations nearest to Berck Sur Mer:
- Closest tide stationBerck-Plage1 mi
- Second closest tide stationBerck2 mi
- Third closest tide stationCucq6 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLe Touquet-Paris-Plage7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationEtaples9 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Berck Sur Mer:
- Closest ski areaHellenthal-Skiarena Weisser Stein (Germany)212 mi
- Second closest ski areaThalfang-Erbeskopf (Germany)250 mi
- Third closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre (United Kingdom)275 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBad Marienberg-Schorrberg (Germany)282 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaOlpe-Fahlenscheid (Germany)283 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Berck Sur Mer:
- Closest city locationBoulogne-sur-Mer (France)21 mi
- Second closest city locationAbbeville (France)24 mi
- Third closest city locationDieppe (France)39 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCalais (France)40 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAmiens (France)48 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Berck Sur Mer is Le Touquet Paris Plage Airport (LTQ) in France, 13 km (8 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Berck Sur Mer is Calais Dunkerque Airport (CQF), also in France, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Third is Lydd Airport (LYX) in U.k., 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Manston Airport (MSE) in England is 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Lesquin (Lille) Airport (LIL) in France is the fifth nearest airport to Berck Sur Mer and is 110 km (68 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Berck Sur Mer, Nord - Pas de Calais. Use the tab navigation above to view Berck Sur Mer sea temperature, Berck Sur Mer photographs, Berck Sur Mer detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Berck Sur Mer webcams, current wind from Nord - Pas de Calais live weather stations and Berck Sur Mer tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Berck Sur Mer.