Berck Sur Mer Spot ID
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.6 °C
Berck Sur Mer in Nord - Pas de Calais is an exposed beach break that only works when conditions are just right. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the east southeast with some shelter here from southwest winds. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the west southwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Take care of - Rocks.
For Berck-Plage, 1 km from Berck Sur Mer.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At LeTouquet-p.Plage, 12 km from Berck Sur Mer.
|moderate winds from the WSW|
At Sandettie Buoy, 49 miles from Berck Sur Mer.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Average period (s)||5||5||5||5|
Overall Berck Sur Mer Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This chart describes the range of swells directed at Berck Sur Mer through a typical Au... (show all text)
This image shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Berck Sur Mer surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Nord - Pas de Calais surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Berck Sur Mer
Ski Resorts closest to Berck Sur Mer:
- Closest ski areaHellenthal-Skiarena Weisser Stein (Germany)212 mi
- Second closest ski areaThalfang-Erbeskopf (Germany)250 mi
- Third closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre (United Kingdom)275 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBad Marienberg-Schorrberg (Germany)282 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaOlpe-Fahlenscheid (Germany)283 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Berck Sur Mer is Le Touquet Paris Plage Airport (LTQ) in France, 13 km (8 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Berck Sur Mer is Calais Dunkerque Airport (CQF), also in France, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Third is Lydd Airport (LYX) in U.k., 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Manston Airport (MSE) in England is 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Lesquin (Lille) Airport (LIL) in France is the fifth nearest airport to Berck Sur Mer and is 110 km (68 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Berck Sur Mer, Nord - Pas de Calais. Use the tab navigation above to view Berck Sur Mer sea temperature, Berck Sur Mer photographs, Berck Sur Mer detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Berck Sur Mer webcams, current wind from Nord - Pas de Calais live weather stations and Berck Sur Mer tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Berck Sur Mer.