Bellows Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.5 °C
Bellows in Oahu is an exposed beach break that is often working and works all around the year. Works best in offshore winds from the west. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the northeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Beware of rips and private access.
Overall Bellows Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The graph shows the combination of swells directed at Bellows over a normal August, bas... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different d... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bellows surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Oahu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bellows
Visitor Reviews of Bellows
“Bellows Boogie Boarding is great. You can wade far out and the small waves are great for family fun of all ages. My Wife 71, Me 73, Grand Daughter 10, Love the not crowded Beach. Sand, Sand, Sand. Bare feet.”
Jere o myers from UNITED STATES - 19 Feb 2014
Tide stations nearest to Bellows:
- Closest tide stationWaimanalo, Oahu Island2 mi
- Second closest tide stationKailua4 mi
- Third closest tide stationHanauma Bay, Oahu Island5 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMokuoloe, Kaneohe Bay, Oahu Island7 mi
- Fifth closest tide station'Ahuimanu10 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Bellows:
- Closest ski areaMt Ashland (United States)2483 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Shasta (United States)2489 mi
- Third closest ski areaStover Mountain Ski Area (United States)2503 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaDodge Ridge (United States)2525 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaRoyal Gorge (United States)2525 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Bellows:
- Closest city locationKailua (United States)4 mi
- Second closest city locationKane'ohe (United States)7 mi
- Third closest city locationHonolulu (United States)8 mi
- Fourth closest city locationWaimalu (United States)16 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPearl City (United States)17 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Bellows is Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport (NGF) in Usa Oahu Isl., 12 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Bellows is Honolulu International Airport (HNL), also in Usa Oahu Isl., 23 km (14 miles) away.
- Third is Dillingham Airport (HDH) in Usa Oahu Isl., 57 km (35 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is 67 km (42 miles) away.
- Lanai Airport (LNY) in Usa Lanai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Bellows and is 101 km (63 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bellows, HAW - Oahu. Use the tab navigation above to view Bellows sea temperature, Bellows photographs, Bellows detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bellows webcams, current wind from HAW - Oahu live weather stations and Bellows tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bellows.