Beacon Point Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind WSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.6 °C
Beacon Point in North Floridais a point break that has reasonably consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Ideal winds are from the west southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east. Sometimes crowded. Take care of .
For Vilano Beach Bridge, Florida, 1 km from Beacon Point.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At St Augustine Airport, 6 km from Beacon Point.
|light winds from the N|
Overall Beacon Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram illustrates the variation of swells directed at Beacon Point through a... (show all text)
This picture describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Beacon Point surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Beacon Point
Tide stations nearest to Beacon Point:
- Closest tide stationVilano Beach Bridge1 mi
- Second closest tide stationSaint Augustine, City Dock2 mi
- Third closest tide stationState Road 312, Matanzas River4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSaint Augustine Beach4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSaint Augustine Shores7 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Beacon Point:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont367 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley372 mi
- Third closest ski areaSapphire Valley373 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain373 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee405 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Beacon Point:
- Closest city locationPonte Vedra Beach23 mi
- Second closest city locationPalm Coast24 mi
- Third closest city locationFruit Cove25 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLakeside32 mi
- Fifth closest city locationJacksonville37 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Beacon Point is Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP) in USA, 52 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Beacon Point is Cecil Fld (Jacksonville) Airport (NZC), also in USA, 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Third is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) in USA, 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV) in USA is 98 km (61 miles) away.
- Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Beacon Point and is 153 km (95 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Beacon Point, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Beacon Point sea temperature, Beacon Point photographs, Beacon Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Beacon Point webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Beacon Point tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Beacon Point.