Beacon Point Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell E | Wind WSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.8 °C
Beacon Point in North Floridais a point break that has reasonably consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the west southwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the east. Sometimes crowded. Beware of .
For Vilano Beach Bridge, Florida, 1 km from Beacon Point.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At St Augustine Airport, 6 km from Beacon Point.
|light winds from the W|
Thunderstorm moderate rain thunderstorm
Overall Beacon Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Beacon Point over a normal May a... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Beacon Point surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Beacon Point
Tide stations nearest to Beacon Point:
- Closest tide station1 mi
- Second closest tide station2 mi
- Third closest tide station4 mi
- Fourth closest tide station4 mi
- Fifth closest tide station7 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Beacon Point is Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP) in USA, 52 km (32 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Beacon Point is Cecil Fld (Jacksonville) Airport (NZC), also in USA, 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Third is Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) in USA, 75 km (47 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV) in USA is 98 km (61 miles) away.
- Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Beacon Point and is 153 km (95 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Beacon Point, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Beacon Point sea temperature, Beacon Point photographs, Beacon Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Beacon Point webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Beacon Point tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Beacon Point.