Batts Rock Spot ID
Photo credit: rastasay11
Best: Swell N | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.1 °C
Batts Rock on the West Coast is a fairly exposed point break that only works once in a while. Winter and spring are the optimum times of year to visit. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the north.The break here is a left hand point. Sometimes crowded. Take care of urchins and rocks.
Overall Batts Rock Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This image describes the range of swells directed at Batts Rock through a typical July.... (show all text)
The graph shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Batts Rock surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Barbados surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Batts Rock
Visitor Reviews of Batts Rock
Tide stations nearest to Batts Rock:
- Closest tide stationBridgetown, Barbados3 mi
- Second closest tide stationVieux Fort Bay98 mi
- Third closest tide stationKingstown, Saint Vincent106 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBisee108 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPort Castries109 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Batts Rock:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1973 mi
- Second closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)2080 mi
- Third closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)2081 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)2088 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)2098 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Batts Rock:
- Closest city locationBridgetown (Barbados)4 mi
- Second closest city locationLe Lamentin (Martinique)135 mi
- Third closest city locationFort-De-France (Martinique)139 mi
- Fourth closest city locationArima (Trinidad and Tobago)206 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLaventille (Trinidad and Tobago)214 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Batts Rock is Grantley Adams International (Bridgetown) Airport (BGI) in Barbados, 18 km (11 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Batts Rock is Hewanorra International (Hewandorra) Airport (UVF) in St. Lucia Island, 156 km (97 miles) away.
- Third is Mustique Airport (MQS) in St.vincent/grenadines, 169 km (105 miles) away.
- E T Joshua (Kingstown) Airport (SVD) in St.vincent/grenadines is 170 km (106 miles) away.
- George F L Charles (Castries) Airport (SLU) in St. Lucia Island is the fifth nearest airport to Batts Rock and is 175 km (109 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Batts Rock, Barbados. Use the tab navigation above to view Batts Rock sea temperature, Batts Rock photographs, Batts Rock detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Batts Rock webcams, current wind from Barbados live weather stations and Batts Rock tide predictions. The Barbados swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Barbados and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Barbados wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Batts Rock.