Bariri Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.4 °C
Bariri in Espirito Santo is an exposed beach break that has quite reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds are from the northwest. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the south. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Bariri Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Bariri over a normal July, based ... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bariri surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Espírito Santo surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bariri
Visitor Reviews of Bariri
Tide stations nearest to Bariri:
- Closest tide stationGuarapari12 mi
- Second closest tide stationVitoria16 mi
- Third closest tide stationMeaipe18 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationTubarao20 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPiuma30 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Bariri:
- Closest ski areaChacaltaya (Bolivia)1840 mi
- Second closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)1985 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)1999 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)2002 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)2016 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Bariri:
- Closest city locationGuarapari (Brazil)12 mi
- Second closest city locationVila Velha (Brazil)12 mi
- Third closest city locationViana (Brazil)12 mi
- Fourth closest city locationVitoria (Brazil)15 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSerra (Brazil)31 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Bariri is Goiabeiras (Vitoria) Airport (VIX) in Brazil, which is 32 km (20 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Bariri is Bartolomeu Lisandro (Campos) Airport (CAW), also in Brazil, 161 km (100 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bariri, Espírito Santo. Use the tab navigation above to view Bariri sea temperature, Bariri photographs, Bariri detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bariri webcams, current wind from Espírito Santo live weather stations and Bariri tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bariri.