Balangan Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.4 °C
Balangan in Bali (The Bukit) is a fairly exposed reef break that has consistent surf. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the optimum time of year for waves. Offshore winds are from the east southeast. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the southwest. A reef breaks left. Sometimes crowded. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Balangan Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The rose diagram illustrates the variation of swells directed at Balangan through a typ... (show all text)
This picture describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Balangan surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Bali - The Bukit surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Balangan
Visitor Reviews of Balangan
Tide stations nearest to Balangan:
- Closest tide stationDenpasar12 mi
- Second closest tide stationBanjar43 mi
- Third closest tide stationSingaraja48 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMataram70 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationWongsorejo74 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Balangan:
- Closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2762 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2763 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2771 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2772 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2773 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Balangan:
- Closest city locationDenpasar (Indonesia)12 mi
- Second closest city locationTabanan (Indonesia)17 mi
- Third closest city locationKlungkung (Indonesia)26 mi
- Fourth closest city locationBanjar (Indonesia)43 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSingaraja (Indonesia)48 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Balangan is Bali International (Denpasar) Airport (DPS) in Indonesia, which is 7 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Balangan is Selaparang (Mataram) Airport (AMI), also in Indonesia, 110 km (68 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Balangan, Bali - The Bukit. Use the tab navigation above to view Balangan sea temperature, Balangan photographs, Balangan detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Balangan webcams, current wind from Bali - The Bukit live weather stations and Balangan tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Balangan.