Bahia de las Aguilas Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell S | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.5 °C
Bahia de las Aguilas on the South Coast is a quite exposed beach break that has fairly consistent surf The best wind direction is from the northeast. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Best around low tide when the tide is rising. Rarely crowded here.
Overall Bahia de las Aguilas Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The rose diagram illustrates the variation of swells directed at Bahia de las Aguilas t... (show all text)
This picture describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bahia de las Aguilas surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Caribbean Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bahia de las Aguilas
Tide stations nearest to Bahia de las Aguilas:
- Closest tide stationPedernales14 mi
- Second closest tide stationEnriquillo27 mi
- Third closest tide stationParaiso33 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBarahona43 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationJacmel65 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Bahia de las Aguilas:
- Closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1380 mi
- Second closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1387 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1388 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1388 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)1395 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Bahia de las Aguilas:
- Closest city locationBarahona (Dominican Republic)43 mi
- Second closest city locationKenscoff (Haiti)58 mi
- Third closest city locationPetionville (Haiti)62 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCroix des Bouquets (Haiti)62 mi
- Fifth closest city locationThomazeau (Haiti)62 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Bahia de las Aguilas is Maria Montez International (Barahona) Airport (BRX) in Dominican Republic, which is 71 km (44 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Bahia de las Aguilas is Port Au Prince International (Port-au-prince) Airport (PAP) in Haiti, 105 km (65 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Herrera International (Santo Domingo) Airport (HEX) in Dominican Republic, 190 km (118 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bahia de las Aguilas, Caribbean Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Bahia de las Aguilas sea temperature, Bahia de las Aguilas photographs, Bahia de las Aguilas detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bahia de las Aguilas webcams, current wind from Caribbean Coast live weather stations and Bahia de las Aguilas tide predictions. The Dominican Republic swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Dominican Republic and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Dominican Republic wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bahia de las Aguilas.