Bahia Chileno Spot ID
Best: Swell SSE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.5 °C
Bahia Chileno in Baja Sur is an exposed reef break that has unreliable waves. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds are from the northwest. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the south southeast. Both left and right reef breaks. It's sometimes crowded here. Watch out for dangerous rips.
For Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico, 6 km from Bahia Chileno.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Sierra Dorada El Paraje wx, 2 km from Bahia Chileno.
|light winds from the SW|
Overall Bahia Chileno Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
The rose diagram shows the range of swells directed at Bahia Chileno over a normal Marc... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Bahia Chileno surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Baja Sur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Bahia Chileno
Ski Resorts closest to Bahia Chileno:
- Closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)663 mi
- Second closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)764 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)766 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaElk Ridge Ski and Outdoor Recreation (United States)859 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWilliams Ski Area (United States)863 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Bahia Chileno is Los Cabos International (San Jose Del Cabo) Airport (SJD) in Mexico, which is 31 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Bahia Chileno is General Manuel Marquez De Leon International (La Paz) Airport (LAP), also in Mexico, 140 km (87 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Bahia Chileno, Baja Sur. Use the tab navigation above to view Bahia Chileno sea temperature, Bahia Chileno photographs, Bahia Chileno detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Bahia Chileno webcams, current wind from Baja Sur live weather stations and Bahia Chileno tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Bahia Chileno.