Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.0 °C
Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq in Malta - Mediterranean is an exposed reef break that has pretty consitent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Short period wind swells are the rule and the best wave direction is from the northeast. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. Even when the surf is up, crowds are unknown. Beware of - Rocks.
For San Pawl il-Bahar, 3 km from Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Bugibba St Pauls Bay wx, 3 km from Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq.
|light winds from the NE|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq
Ski Resorts closest to Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq:
- The closest passenger airport to Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq is Luqa (Malta) Airport (MLA) in Malta, 11 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq is Sigonella Airport (NSY) in Italy, 167 km (104 miles) away.
- Third is Lampedusa Airport (LMP) in Italy, 173 km (107 miles) away.
- Catania Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) in Italy is 177 km (110 miles) away.
- Pantelleria Airport (PNL), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq and is 242 km (150 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq, Mediterranean. Use the tab navigation above to view Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq sea temperature, Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq photographs, Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq webcams, current wind from Mediterranean live weather stations and Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq tide predictions. The Malta swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Malta and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Malta wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Baħar Iċ-Ċagħaq.