Badesi Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.7 °C
Badesi in Sardinia is an exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Ideal winds are from the southeast. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the ideal wave direction is from the northwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for rips and rocks.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sardinia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Badesi
Tide stations nearest to Badesi:
- Closest tide stationCastelsardo9 mi
- Second closest tide stationSorso19 mi
- Third closest tide stationPorto Torres26 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationOlbia33 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLa Maddalena33 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Badesi:
- Closest ski areaBruncu Spina (Italy)71 mi
- Second closest ski areaMonte Amiata (Italy)193 mi
- Third closest ski areaGreolieres Les Neiges (France)218 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaGaressio 2000 (Italy)227 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaLa Colmiane (France)229 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Badesi:
- Closest city locationSassari (Italy)24 mi
- Second closest city locationOlbia (Italy)33 mi
- Third closest city locationAlghero (Italy)40 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNuoro (Italy)52 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAjaccio (France)67 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Badesi is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB) in Italy, 56 km (35 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Badesi is Sud Corse (Figari) Airport (FSC) in Corse Isl., 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Third is Alghero Airport (AHO) in Italy, 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Campo Dell Oro (Ajaccio) Airport (AJA) in Corse Isl. is 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Solenzara Airport (SOZ), also in Corse Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Badesi and is 115 km (71 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Badesi, Sardinia. Use the tab navigation above to view Badesi sea temperature, Badesi photographs, Badesi detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Badesi webcams, current wind from Sardinia live weather stations and Badesi tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Badesi.