Badesi Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.8 °C
Badesi in Sardinia is an exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Ideal winds are from the southeast. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the ideal wave direction is from the northwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Rarely crowded here. Watch out for rips and rocks.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sardinia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Badesi
- The closest passenger airport to Badesi is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB) in Italy, 56 km (35 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Badesi is Sud Corse (Figari) Airport (FSC) in Corse Isl., 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Third is Alghero Airport (AHO) in Italy, 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Campo Dell Oro (Ajaccio) Airport (AJA) in Corse Isl. is 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Solenzara Airport (SOZ), also in Corse Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Badesi and is 115 km (71 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Badesi, Sardinia. Use the tab navigation above to view Badesi sea temperature, Badesi photographs, Badesi detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Badesi webcams, current wind from Sardinia live weather stations and Badesi tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Badesi.