BC's Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell N | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.0 °C
BC's in Atlantic is a quite exposed beach and reef break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the southeast. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the north. There are left and right breaking reefs. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Watch out for urchins, rips and rocks.
Overall BC's Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The figure describes the variation of swells directed at BC's over a normal April and i... (show all text)
This chart shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single BC's surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Puerto Rico surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of BC's
Ski Resorts closest to BC's:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1495 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1507 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1511 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1516 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1518 mi
- The closest passenger airport to BC's is Rafael Hernandez (Aguadilla) Airport (BQN) in Puerto Rico, 15 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to BC's is Eugenio Maria De Hostos (Mayaguez) Airport (MAZ), also in Puerto Rico, 16 km (10 miles) away.
- Third is Mercedita (Ponce) Airport (PSE) in Puerto Rico, 80 km (50 miles) away.
- Fernando Luis Ribas Dominicci (San Juan) Airport (SIG) in Puerto Rico is 118 km (73 miles) away.
- Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) in Dominican Republic is the fifth nearest airport to BC's and is 123 km (76 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for BC's, Puerto Rico. Use the tab navigation above to view BC's sea temperature, BC's photographs, BC's detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, BC's webcams, current wind from Puerto Rico live weather stations and BC's tide predictions. The Puerto Rico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Puerto Rico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Puerto Rico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around BC's.