Azemmour Plage Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.7 °C
Azemmour Plage in Central Morocco is an exposed beach break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the south. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the northwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Rarely crowded here. Beware of .
Overall Azemmour Plage Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The graph shows the variation of swells directed at Azemmour Plage over a normal May. I... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Azemmour Plage surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Central Morocco surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Azemmour Plage
- The closest passenger airport to Azemmour Plage is Anfa (Casablanca) Airport (CAS) in Morocco, 66 km (41 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Azemmour Plage is Mohammed V (Casablanca) Airport (CMN), also in Morocco, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Third is Sale (Rabat) Airport (RBA) in Morocco, 165 km (102 miles) away.
- Kenitra (Kentira) Airport (NNA) in Morocco is 192 km (119 miles) away.
- Menara (Marrakech) Airport (RAK), also in Morocco is the fifth nearest airport to Azemmour Plage and is 196 km (122 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Azemmour Plage, Central Morocco. Use the tab navigation above to view Azemmour Plage sea temperature, Azemmour Plage photographs, Azemmour Plage detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Azemmour Plage webcams, current wind from Central Morocco live weather stations and Azemmour Plage tide predictions. The Morocco swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Morocco and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Morocco wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Azemmour Plage.