Azemmour Plage Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.5 °C
Azemmour Plage in Central Morocco is an exposed beach break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the south. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the northwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Rarely crowded here. Beware of .
Overall Azemmour Plage Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart illustrates the range of swells directed at Azemmour Plage over a normal Jun... (show all text)
This image describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Azemmour Plage surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Central Morocco surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Azemmour Plage
Tide stations nearest to Azemmour Plage:
- Closest tide stationAzemmour5 mi
- Second closest tide stationEl Jadida14 mi
- Third closest tide stationCasablanca44 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSkhirat82 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSafi90 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Azemmour Plage:
- Closest ski areaOukaimeden150 mi
- Second closest ski areaMichlifen185 mi
- Third closest ski areaSierra Nevada (Spain)382 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)489 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)506 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Azemmour Plage:
- Closest city locationAzemmour5 mi
- Second closest city locationEl Jadida14 mi
- Third closest city locationBerrechid44 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCasablanca46 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSettat48 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Azemmour Plage is Anfa (Casablanca) Airport (CAS) in Morocco, 66 km (41 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Azemmour Plage is Mohammed V (Casablanca) Airport (CMN), also in Morocco, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Third is Sale (Rabat) Airport (RBA) in Morocco, 165 km (102 miles) away.
- Kenitra (Kentira) Airport (NNA) in Morocco is 192 km (119 miles) away.
- Menara (Marrakech) Airport (RAK), also in Morocco is the fifth nearest airport to Azemmour Plage and is 196 km (122 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Azemmour Plage, Central Morocco. Use the tab navigation above to view Azemmour Plage sea temperature, Azemmour Plage photographs, Azemmour Plage detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Azemmour Plage webcams, current wind from Central Morocco live weather stations and Azemmour Plage tide predictions. The Morocco swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Morocco and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Morocco wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Azemmour Plage.