Aussie pipe Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.8 °C
Aussie pipe on the South Coast is a sheltered reef break that does not work very often. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Works best in offshore winds from the northeast. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southeast. Both left (best) and right reef breaks.. Best around mid tide when the tide is rising. Often Crowded. Beware of rips, rocks, sharks and rocks.
Overall Aussie pipe Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The rose diagram shows the variation of swells directed at Aussie pipe over a normal Ma... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Aussie pipe surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to NSW - South Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Aussie pipe
- The closest passenger airport to Aussie pipe is Camden Airport (CDU) in Australia, 127 km (79 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Aussie pipe is Canberra Airport (CBR), also in Australia, 137 km (85 miles) away.
- Third is Sydney Bankstown Airport (BWU) in Australia, 142 km (88 miles) away.
- Kingsford Smith International Airport (Sydney) Airport (SYD) in Australia is 144 km (89 miles) away.
- Richmond Airport (RCM), also in Australia is the fifth nearest airport to Aussie pipe and is 176 km (109 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Aussie pipe, NSW - South Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Aussie pipe sea temperature, Aussie pipe photographs, Aussie pipe detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Aussie pipe webcams, current wind from NSW - South Coast live weather stations and Aussie pipe tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Aussie pipe.