Aussie pipe Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.2 °C
Aussie pipe on the South Coast is a sheltered reef break that does not work very often. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Works best in offshore winds from the northeast. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southeast. Both left (best) and right reef breaks.. Best around mid tide when the tide is rising. Often Crowded. Beware of rips, rocks, sharks and rocks.
Overall Aussie pipe Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart shows the combination of swells directed at Aussie pipe over a normal June. ... (show all text)
This image illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Aussie pipe surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to NSW - South Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Aussie pipe
Tide stations nearest to Aussie pipe:
- Closest tide stationJervis Bay4 mi
- Second closest tide stationUlladulla Harbour17 mi
- Third closest tide stationNowra21 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBomaderry23 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationKiama35 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Aussie pipe:
- Closest ski areaSelwyn Snowfields135 mi
- Second closest ski areaPerisher154 mi
- Third closest ski areaCharlotte Pass158 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaThredbo162 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaFalls Creek224 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Aussie pipe:
- Closest city locationNowra21 mi
- Second closest city locationWollongong53 mi
- Third closest city locationQueanbeyan83 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCanberra88 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSydney International Airport90 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Aussie pipe is Camden Airport (CDU) in Australia, 127 km (79 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Aussie pipe is Canberra Airport (CBR), also in Australia, 137 km (85 miles) away.
- Third is Sydney Bankstown Airport (BWU) in Australia, 142 km (88 miles) away.
- Kingsford Smith International Airport (Sydney) Airport (SYD) in Australia is 144 km (89 miles) away.
- Richmond Airport (RCM), also in Australia is the fifth nearest airport to Aussie pipe and is 176 km (109 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Aussie pipe, NSW - South Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Aussie pipe sea temperature, Aussie pipe photographs, Aussie pipe detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Aussie pipe webcams, current wind from NSW - South Coast live weather stations and Aussie pipe tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Aussie pipe.