Atlantida Spot ID
Best: Swell SSE | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.6 °C
Atlantida in Rio Grande Do Sul is an exposed beach/pier break that has inconsistent surf. Autumn and winter are the favoured times of year for waves. The best wind direction is from the west northwest. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell angle is from the south southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. It's often crowded here. Beware of rips and currents.
Overall Atlantida Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This image shows the variation of swells directed at Atlantida through an average Octob... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dir... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Atlantida surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Rio Grande Do Sul surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Atlantida
Tide stations nearest to Atlantida:
- Closest tide stationCapao da Canoa5 mi
- Second closest tide stationTramandai13 mi
- Third closest tide stationCidreira27 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationTorres38 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPalmares do Sul42 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Atlantida:
- Closest ski areaVallecitos (Argentina)1167 mi
- Second closest ski areaLos Penitentes (Argentina)1186 mi
- Third closest ski areaLos Puquios (Argentina)1188 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPortillo (Chile)1203 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValle Nevado (Chile)1209 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Atlantida:
- Closest city locationCapao da Canoa (Brazil)5 mi
- Second closest city locationTramandai (Brazil)13 mi
- Third closest city locationOsorio (Brazil)14 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTorres (Brazil)38 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTaquara (Brazil)45 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Atlantida is Salgado Filho (Porto Alegre) Airport (POA) in Brazil, which is 110 km (68 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Atlantida is Campo Dos Bugres (Caxias Do Sul) Airport (CXJ), also in Brazil, 130 km (81 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Atlantida, Rio Grande Do Sul. Use the tab navigation above to view Atlantida sea temperature, Atlantida photographs, Atlantida detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Atlantida webcams, current wind from Rio Grande Do Sul live weather stations and Atlantida tide predictions. The Brazil swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Brazil and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Brazil wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Atlantida.