Asilah Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.9 °C
Asilah in Tanger to Rabat is an exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the east. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the best swell direction is from the northwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right. When the surf is up, crowds are likely Take care of .
Overall Asilah Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Asilah through an average Januar... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Asilah surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tangier to Rabat surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Asilah
- The closest passenger airport to Asilah is Ibn Batouta (Tanger) Airport (TNG) in Morocco, 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Asilah is Saniat Rmel (Tetouan) Airport (TTU), also in Morocco, 72 km (45 miles) away.
- Third is Gibraltar Airport (GIB) in Gibraltar, 105 km (65 miles) away.
- Kenitra (Kentira) Airport (NNA) in Morocco is 132 km (82 miles) away.
- Jerez Airport (XRY) in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Asilah and is 148 km (92 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Asilah, Tangier to Rabat. Use the tab navigation above to view Asilah sea temperature, Asilah photographs, Asilah detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Asilah webcams, current wind from Tangier to Rabat live weather stations and Asilah tide predictions. The Morocco swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Morocco and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Morocco wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Asilah.