Army Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind SSE
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.1 °C
Army Beach in Oahu is an exposed reef break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the south southeast. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the best swell direction is from the northwest. There are left and right breaking reefs. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Hazards include rips, sharks and rocks.
Overall Army Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The graph shows the range of swells directed at Army Beach through a typical September.... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Army Beach surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Oahu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Army Beach
- The closest passenger airport to Army Beach is Dillingham Airport (HDH) in Usa Oahu Isl., 1 km (1 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Army Beach is Honolulu International Airport (HNL), also in Usa Oahu Isl., 42 km (26 miles) away.
- Third is Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport (NGF) in Usa Oahu Isl., 48 km (30 miles) away.
- Lihue Airport (LIH) in Usa Kauai Isl. is 125 km (78 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Army Beach and is 125 km (78 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Army Beach, HAW - Oahu. Use the tab navigation above to view Army Beach sea temperature, Army Beach photographs, Army Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Army Beach webcams, current wind from HAW - Oahu live weather stations and Army Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Army Beach.