Arma di Taggia Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.3 °C
Arma di Taggia in West Coast of Italy is an exposed reef break that has consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Ideal winds are from the northwest. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the best wave direction is from the south. The reef break offers mainly left hand waves. Rarely crowded here. Pollution may be a hazard at this break.
For Taggia, 3 km from Arma di Taggia.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Cape Mele Airport, 29 km from Arma di Taggia.
|moderate winds from the NNE|
At Nice Buoy, 29 miles from Arma di Taggia.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||4||-||-||4|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Arma di Taggia
Tide stations nearest to Arma di Taggia:
- Closest tide stationTaggia2 mi
- Second closest tide stationSan Remo5 mi
- Third closest tide stationSasso di Bordighera9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBordighera9 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationImperia10 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Arma di Taggia:
- Closest ski areaGaressio 2000 (Italy)27 mi
- Second closest ski areaLimone Piemonte (Italy)29 mi
- Third closest ski areaMondole (Prato Nevoso and Artesina) (Italy)29 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaFrabosa Soprana (Italy)32 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaLurisia (Italy)34 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Arma di Taggia:
- Closest city locationSan Remo (Italy)5 mi
- Second closest city locationImperia (Italy)10 mi
- Third closest city locationMenton (France)17 mi
- Fourth closest city locationMonaco (Monaco)22 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNice (France)30 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Arma di Taggia is Albenga Airport (ALL) in Italy, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Arma di Taggia is Cote D Azur (Nice) Airport (NCE) in France, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- Third is Mandelieu (Cannes) Airport (CEQ) in France, 78 km (48 miles) away.
- Levaldigi Airport (CUF) in Italy is 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Genova Sestri (Genoa) Airport (GOA), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Arma di Taggia and is 103 km (64 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Arma di Taggia, West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Arma di Taggia sea temperature, Arma di Taggia photographs, Arma di Taggia detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Arma di Taggia webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Arma di Taggia tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Arma di Taggia.