Arma di Taggia Spot ID
Best: Swell S | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.7 °C
Arma di Taggia in West Coast of Italy is an exposed reef break that has reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the northwest. Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the best wave direction is from the south. The reef breaks favour lefts. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Water quality is rather poor here.
For Taggia, 3 km from Arma di Taggia.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At La porta della Valle Argentina Taggia wx, 2 km from Arma di Taggia.
|light winds from the NW|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Arma di Taggia
- The closest passenger airport to Arma di Taggia is Albenga Airport (ALL) in Italy, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Arma di Taggia is Cote D Azur (Nice) Airport (NCE) in France, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- Third is Mandelieu (Cannes) Airport (CEQ) in France, 78 km (48 miles) away.
- Levaldigi Airport (CUF) in Italy is 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Genova Sestri (Genoa) Airport (GOA), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Arma di Taggia and is 103 km (64 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Arma di Taggia, West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Arma di Taggia sea temperature, Arma di Taggia photographs, Arma di Taggia detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Arma di Taggia webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Arma di Taggia tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Arma di Taggia.