Arcadia Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.4 °C
Arcadia in North Oregonis a reef break that is usually a safe bet. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the west. Even when the surf is up, crowds are unknown. Beware of - Rocks.
At Arcadia (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Cannon Beach, 5 km from Arcadia.
|light winds from the SSE|
At Col River Bar Buoy, 33 miles from Arcadia.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||15||8||15||10|
Overall Arcadia Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The figure describes the variation of swells directed at Arcadia through a typical Sept... (show all text)
This chart shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Arcadia surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Arcadia
Tide stations nearest to Arcadia:
- Closest tide station10 mi
- Second closest tide station11 mi
- Third closest tide station12 mi
- Fourth closest tide station19 mi
- Fifth closest tide station20 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Arcadia is Scappoose Industrial Airpark (San Luis) Airport (SPB) in USA, 86 km (53 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Arcadia is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV), also in USA, 97 km (60 miles) away.
- Third is Portland International Airport (PDX) in USA, 110 km (68 miles) away.
- Gray Aaf (Fort Lewis) Airport (GRF) in USA is 173 km (107 miles) away.
- Mc Chord Afb (Tacoma) Airport (TCM), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Arcadia and is 183 km (114 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Arcadia, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Arcadia sea temperature, Arcadia photographs, Arcadia detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Arcadia webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Arcadia tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Arcadia.