Arcadia Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.5 °C
Arcadia in North Oregonis a reef break that has very reliable surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. The best wind direction is from the east. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the west. An unrowded break, even when it is working. Hazards include - Rocks.
At Arcadia (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Cannon Beach, 5 km from Arcadia.
|fresh winds from the S|
At Col River Bar Buoy, 33 miles from Arcadia.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||10||11||11||11|
Overall Arcadia Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This chart describes the combination of swells directed at Arcadia over a normal Octobe... (show all text)
This image shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions th... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Arcadia surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Arcadia
Tide stations nearest to Arcadia:
- Closest tide stationNehalem, Nehalem River10 mi
- Second closest tide stationSeaside, 12th Avenue bridge, Necanicum River11 mi
- Third closest tide stationBrighton, Nehalem River12 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBarview, Tillamook Bay19 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationGaribaldi20 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Arcadia:
- Closest ski areaMt Hood Ski Bowl (United States)112 mi
- Second closest ski areaTimberline (United States)114 mi
- Third closest ski areaMt Hood Meadows (United States)117 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCooper Spur (United States)118 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWhite Pass Village (United States)135 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Arcadia:
- Closest city locationLongview (United States)41 mi
- Second closest city locationHillsboro (United States)52 mi
- Third closest city locationMcMinnville (United States)57 mi
- Fourth closest city locationAloha (United States)58 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBeaverton (United States)62 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Arcadia, Oregon North. Use the tab navigation above to view Arcadia sea temperature, Arcadia photographs, Arcadia detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Arcadia webcams, current wind from Oregon North live weather stations and Arcadia tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Arcadia.