Apolonia Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.0 °C
Apolonia in Tel Aviv and South is an exposed sandbar break that does not work very often. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the east southeast and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. Able to handle light onshore wind Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the best wave direction is from the west. Waves at the sandbar break both left and right. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's often crowded here. Watch out for .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tel Aviv and South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Apolonia
- The closest passenger airport to Apolonia is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Apolonia is Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV), also in Israel, 22 km (14 miles) away.
- Third is Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS) in Israel, 53 km (33 miles) away.
- Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel is 72 km (45 miles) away.
- Teyman (Beer-sheba) Airport (BEV), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Apolonia and is 101 km (63 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Apolonia, Tel Aviv and South. Use the tab navigation above to view Apolonia sea temperature, Apolonia photographs, Apolonia detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Apolonia webcams, current wind from Tel Aviv and South live weather stations and Apolonia tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Apolonia.