Antenot Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.6 °C
Antenot in Tel Aviv and South is an exposed breakwater break that only works when conditions are just right. Ideal winds are from the east southeast and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. Able to handle light onshore wind Windswells are much more common than groundswells and the ideal wave direction is from the west. Waves at the breakwater break both left and right. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Often Crowded. Take special care here if it gets very crowded.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tel Aviv and South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Antenot
- The closest passenger airport to Antenot is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 2 km (1 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Antenot is Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV), also in Israel, 16 km (10 miles) away.
- Third is Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS) in Israel, 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel is 79 km (49 miles) away.
- Teyman (Beer-sheba) Airport (BEV), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Antenot and is 94 km (58 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Antenot, Tel Aviv and South. Use the tab navigation above to view Antenot sea temperature, Antenot photographs, Antenot detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Antenot webcams, current wind from Tel Aviv and South live weather stations and Antenot tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Antenot.