Antenot Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.2 °C
Antenot in Tel Aviv and South is an exposed breakwater break that does not work very often. The best wind direction is from the east southeast and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. Surfable in an onshore breeze Usually gets local windswells, but groundswells do happen and the optimum wave angle is from the west. The breakwater breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Often Crowded. The crowds in the water make a gath helmet a good idea.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tel Aviv and South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Antenot
- The closest passenger airport to Antenot is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 2 km (1 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Antenot is Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV), also in Israel, 16 km (10 miles) away.
- Third is Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS) in Israel, 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel is 79 km (49 miles) away.
- Teyman (Beer-sheba) Airport (BEV), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Antenot and is 94 km (58 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Antenot, Tel Aviv and South. Use the tab navigation above to view Antenot sea temperature, Antenot photographs, Antenot detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Antenot webcams, current wind from Tel Aviv and South live weather stations and Antenot tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Antenot.