Anse des Cayes Spot ID
Photo credit: clement bouloiseau
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNE | Wind SSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 26.8 °C
Anse des Cayes on the North Coast is a fairly exposed reef break that has reasonably consistent surf. Winter and spring are the optimum times of year to visit. The best wind direction is from the south southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the north northeast. Right and better left hand reef breaks.. Rarely crowded here. Beware of rocks, coral etc.
Overall Anse des Cayes Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This image describes the variation of swells directed at Anse des Cayes through a typic... (show all text)
The graph shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anse des Cayes surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Saint Barthélemy surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anse des Cayes
Ski Resorts closest to Anse des Cayes:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1687 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1689 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1706 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1710 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMassanutten (United States)1713 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Anse des Cayes:
- The closest passenger airport to Anse des Cayes is Gustavia/st.barthel (St.-barthelemy) Airport (SBH) in Antilles, 2 km (1 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Anse des Cayes is Grand Case (St. Martin) Airport (SFG), also in Antilles, 30 km (19 miles) away.
- Third is Princess Juliana International (Philipsburg) Airport (SXM) in Antilles, 31 km (19 miles) away.
- Wallblake (The Valley) Airport (AXA) in Anguilla Isl. is 39 km (24 miles) away.
- F D Roosevelt (Oranjestad) Airport (EUX) in Antilles is the fifth nearest airport to Anse des Cayes and is 49 km (30 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anse des Cayes, Saint Barthélemy. Use the tab navigation above to view Anse des Cayes sea temperature, Anse des Cayes photographs, Anse des Cayes detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anse des Cayes webcams, current wind from Saint Barthélemy live weather stations and Anse des Cayes tide predictions. The Saint Barthélemy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Saint Barthélemy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Saint Barthélemy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anse des Cayes.