Anse de Lesconil Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.6 °C
Anse de Lesconil in Brittany is a fairly exposed reef break that has quite consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds are from the northwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the west southwest. Both left (best) and right reef breaks.. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Anse de Lesconil Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The figure shows the combination of swells directed at Anse de Lesconil through an aver... (show all text)
This chart illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anse de Lesconil surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Brittany - Finistere surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anse de Lesconil
- The closest passenger airport to Anse de Lesconil is Pluguffan (Quimper) Airport (UIP) in France, 22 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Anse de Lesconil is Lann Bihoue (Lorient) Airport (LRT), also in France, 62 km (39 miles) away.
- Third is Guipavas (Brest) Airport (BES) in France, 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Ploujean (Morlaix) Airport (MXN) in France is 96 km (60 miles) away.
- Meucon (Vannes) Airport (VNE), also in France is the fifth nearest airport to Anse de Lesconil and is 116 km (72 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anse de Lesconil, Brittany - Finistere. Use the tab navigation above to view Anse de Lesconil sea temperature, Anse de Lesconil photographs, Anse de Lesconil detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anse de Lesconil webcams, current wind from Brittany - Finistere live weather stations and Anse de Lesconil tide predictions. The France swell maps link will open up the big picture showing France and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from France wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anse de Lesconil.