Anse a La Gourde Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.2 °C
Anse a La Gourde in Grande Terre is an exposed reef break that has quite reliable surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds are from the southwest. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the northeast. A reef breaks left. Rarely crowded here. Take care of urchins and rocks.
For Saint-Francois, 4 km from Anse a La Gourde.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Le Raizet-Guadeloupe, 29 km from Anse a La Gourde.
|light winds from the ENE|
Overall Anse a La Gourde Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
This image describes the combination of swells directed at Anse a La Gourde over a norm... (show all text)
The graph shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions thr... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anse a La Gourde surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Grande Terre surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anse a La Gourde
Ski Resorts closest to Anse a La Gourde:
- Closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1840 mi
- Second closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1844 mi
- Third closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1849 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1861 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMassanutten (United States)1865 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Anse a La Gourde is Le Raizet (Pointe-a-pitre) Airport (PTP) in Antilles, 31 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Anse a La Gourde is Melville Hall (Dominica) Airport (DOM) in Dominica, 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Third is Canefield Airport (DCF) in Dominica, 106 km (66 miles) away.
- V C Bird International (Antigua) Airport (ANU) in Leeward Islands is 112 km (70 miles) away.
- Le Lamentin (Fort-de-france) Airport (FDF) in Antilles is the fifth nearest airport to Anse a La Gourde and is 189 km (117 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anse a La Gourde, Grande Terre. Use the tab navigation above to view Anse a La Gourde sea temperature, Anse a La Gourde photographs, Anse a La Gourde detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anse a La Gourde webcams, current wind from Grande Terre live weather stations and Anse a La Gourde tide predictions. The Guadeloupe swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Guadeloupe and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Guadeloupe wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anse a La Gourde.