Anse Trabaud Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.1 °C
Anse Trabaud on the South Coast is a reasonably exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. The best wind direction is from the north northwest. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Dangerous rips are a hazard of surfing here.
Overall Anse Trabaud Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
The graph describes the variation of swells directed at Anse Trabaud through a typical ... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Anse Trabaud surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Martinique surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Anse Trabaud
Ski Resorts closest to Anse Trabaud:
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1962 mi
- Second closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)1963 mi
- Third closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1979 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)1980 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1984 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Anse Trabaud is Le Lamentin (Fort-de-france) Airport (FDF) in Antilles, 26 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Anse Trabaud is George F L Charles (Castries) Airport (SLU) in St. Lucia Island, 46 km (29 miles) away.
- Third is Hewanorra International (Hewandorra) Airport (UVF) in St. Lucia Island, 76 km (47 miles) away.
- Canefield Airport (DCF) in Dominica is 118 km (73 miles) away.
- Melville Hall (Dominica) Airport (DOM), also in Dominica is the fifth nearest airport to Anse Trabaud and is 135 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Anse Trabaud, Martinique. Use the tab navigation above to view Anse Trabaud sea temperature, Anse Trabaud photographs, Anse Trabaud detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Anse Trabaud webcams, current wind from Martinique live weather stations and Anse Trabaud tide predictions. The Martinique swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Martinique and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Martinique wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Anse Trabaud.